Sponsors & Partners
Foundations and Organizations
We are most grateful to these foundations and organizations for believing in us.
- Haas Foundation
- Asian Pacific Cultural Center (APICC)
- Cesar Chavez Institute
- Poets & Writers
- Zellerbach Foundation
- Scholarship Fund & Center for the Encouragement of Self-Reliance
DVAN would not be where it is today without the generous contribution of Sponsors. We are also deeply grateful to those Sponsors who wish to remain anonymous. The amount listed in each sponsorship level is a gift for the current fiscal year.
Through collaboration with numerous community partners, DVAN has been able to offer visibility, residencies, and publishing opportunities to writers and other cultural producers.
- AJAR Press (Vietnam)
- American Library in Paris (France)
- Ao Dai Festival (San Jose, CA)
- Asian American Women’s Art Association
- Asian American Writers Workshop
- Asian Art Museum (San Francisco)
- California College of the Arts
- Center for Asian American Media (CAAM)
- Cesar Chavez Institute (SFSU)
- The Friends of Hue
- Friends of the SF Public Library
- Kearny Street Workshop
- Pacific Links Foundation
- San Francisco Public Library
- Stanford University
- University of Southern California (USC)
- UC Riverside
- UC Berkeley
- Vietnamese American Arts and Letters Association (VAALA)
- Vietnamese Youth Development Center (also known as Southeast Asian Development Center)
Ucorps at San Francisco State University serves as fiscal sponsor to our DVAN@SFSU initiative (as part of a College of Ethnic Studies Initiative) .
Through these agencies all donations to DVAN are tax-deductible.