Sponsors & Partners
Foundations and Organizations
We are most grateful to these foundations and organizations for believing in us.
- Haas Foundation
- Asian Pacific Cultural Center (APICC)
- Cesar Chavez Institute
- Poets & Writers
- Zellerbach Foundation
- Scholarship Fund & Center for the Encouragement of Self-Reliance
DVAN would not be where it is today without the generous contribution of Sponsors. The value of the amount listed in each sponsorship level encompasses both financial and in-kind contributions.
Through collaboration with numerous community partners, DVAN has been able to offer visibility, residencies, and publishing opportunities to writers and other cultural producers.
- AJAR Press (Vietnam)
- American Library in Paris (France)
- Ao Dai Festival (San Jose, CA)
- Asian American Women’s Art Association
- Asian American Writers Workshop
- Asian Art Museum (San Francisco)
- California College of the Arts
- Center for Asian American Media (CAAM)
- Cesar Chavez Institute (SFSU)
- The Friends of Hue
- Friends of the SF Public Library
- Kearny Street Workshop
- Pacific Links Foundation
- San Francisco Public Library
- Stanford University
- University of Southern California (USC)
- UC Riverside
- UC Berkeley
- Vietnamese American Arts and Letters Association (VAALA)
- Vietnamese Youth Development Center (also known as Southeast Asian Development Center)
Ucorps at San Francisco State University serves as fiscal sponsor to our DVAN@SFSU initiative (as part of a College of Ethnic Studies Initiative) .
Through these agencies all donations to DVAN are tax-deductible.